Terms and Conditions
The course fee is as indicated on the course where a description can also be found. Each course is based on a minimum group size of 4 people. It includes tuition and materials but participants will be required to provide own tools at some sessions (you will be notified at the time of booking).
One to one sessions on any of the courses can be arranged on request but at a higher cost. Please contact us via email address provided to discuss your needs.
Bookings and Deposits
Courses are subject to a payment of a deposit that is 50% of the total of the course fee. The balance must be paid in full two weeks before the course starts.
If you have any significant disability, please mention this when booking.
If paying by cheque please make cheques payable to Learn to Re-create Limited. Please note that the course will not commence until the funds have cleared.
No refunds will be given and no transfers accepted for cancellations made less than two weeks before the event. Acknowledgement will be sent for each booking, together with notification of the balance due and date for payment.
If, when we receive your booking and deposit our course is fully booked, we will ask you if you would like to be placed on the next available booking or consider an alternative course.
From time to time we will offer discounts on courses.
All offers are subject to availability and are non-transferable. i.e. if used when booking a course, it cannot then be transferred to a different course.
The discount code must be quoted at the time of booking and only one discount can be applied per course booked. Offers cannot be backdated and unless stated otherwise, excluding Gift Vouchers. Our normal terms and conditions apply.
Cancellations and Refunds
If the course of your choice does not take place because there are not enough enrolments to make it viable, we will refund your fee in full. We regret that refunds cannot be given in any other circumstances. Learn to Re-create Limited reserves the right to alter the content, date and time of the course and identity of the tutor.
Mobility and special needs
We will endeavor to accommodate your needs if you have additional accessibility requirements but please inform us of your needs at the time of booking.
No smoking policy
Learn to Re-create has adopted a zero smoking policy. Smoking is not permitted in any work area of any part of Learn to Re-create premises, entrance or exits, by any person.
Learn to Re-create does not provide smoking shelters or smoking rooms. Anyone found smoking on Learn to Re-create premises to include the perimeter of the building or any other premises used by Learn to Re-create to conduct learning will be asked to stop or might be asked to leave if unwilling to adhere.
- Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person please.
- Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified!
- Only original garment or textile craft product ideas are eligible.
- Competition is open to anyone living in the UK permanently or temporarily.
- Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated.
- Winner will volunteer at Learn to Re-create for a minimum of 6 hours a week.
- Winner must be willing to abide by all Learn to Re-create policies (click on policies to read).
- One winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- The winner will be contacted via email name displayed on our website.
- The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The competition will run from 28th of September 2017 until 5pm on 14th of October 2017.
- Participants agree to take part in our marketing related to the Design Competition. The photographs and video/audio recordings may be used in any of the media used by Learn to Re-create and/or any of our other sponsors/investors/partners for promotion including social media, website, newsletters, leaflets and posters. They may also be circulated through external media.
- Learn to Re-create is compliant with the data protection act. Please read our data protection statement below.
Data Protection Statement
I agree to Learn to Re-create Limited contacting me with information and offers relating to the Design Competition. Please note, all personal will be stored in-line with current Data Protection legislation and your personal data will NOT be shared with any third party organisation without your prior consent. Personal data are held in order to provide reports to our funders and to monitor our activities.